Return and Cancellation Policy
- For returns, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-436-0637.
- Any return freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- No refund can be given for orders older than 60 days from the original date the order was placed. However you may be eligible for "in store" credit.
- For a cancellation, contact us as soon as possible. Orders that have shipped and parts that have been special ordered cannot be canceled.
- Returned parts must be in their original packaging and in saleable condition.
- Core returns must be in their original packaging, drained of fluid, and assembled for full credit. Contact us about cores that have physical damage.
- No returns on electrical parts.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return that does not meet our standards.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding our return & cancellation policy.